Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My little electric heater

First and foremost, I am more than happy to be in my new home.  We  are still moving stuff out of the old house- but we have enough here to make us comfortable.  That is until night falls.

I have my electric heater running.  The temp outside has dropped back into the 30's tonight and my upstairs heat does not work.  While 62 degrees may be comfortable for some of you- I am really, really cold.  And that is not acceptable.

I was holding on to my 30 day list- front porch and picture window needs to be cleaned, front door needs to be repainted,  outlet in basement does not work and now heat needs to be fixed.  Don't worry, I am definitely not waiting until 30 days arrive before hounding them on the last two items.




6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that your heat isn't working already. Hopefully you can get this resolved ASAP. I wouldn't be comfortable in 62 degrees either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! I'm always cold natured, so I couldn't handle that! I'd be sleeping on the couch, ha.
    http://greenbeltmatisse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I wouldn't be able to hold out either. Unacceptable. We have an extra space heater if you want me to drop it off??...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, I called the next day and they came out that day. The last person who was up there did not put everything back properly so the fail safe kicked in. Once they replaced everything- the heat worked like a charm. Thanks for the offer- but l use to live in 1955 row home. I have at least 3 space heaters at my disposal, lol.

      Delete
  4. We lived without heat for a week during the blizzard of 1996. I don’t wish that on anyone because those little space heaters won’t get the chill out of the air. I remember huddling under 4 blankets just to sit on the couch at night, sleeping wasn’t that big an issue; it was doing things during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us:urgentloan22@gmail.com
    Application Form:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....
    Email us (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete