Thursday, March 5, 2015

The God of Thunder is ticking me off

So the meteorologists were right.  Why now?!  Snow storm Thor (yes the darn storm is named Thor!) has forced us to reschedule our pre settlement.  Our PM was a little nervous about his drive home this afternoon and asked to rescheduled.  When I called my inspection company to reschedule- she pretty much called them wimps.  Why?  Because their inspectors are still out working, in the snow.   I will admit I would have probably call to reschedule anyway as both of my kids are home.  I may be crazy enough to go by myself in this mess but I will not do that to my children.

Rescheduled pre settlement date is now Monday and inspection will be Tuesday.

Still waiting on the call from Homeside- our mortgage company.  Cross fingers!  We have come too far to let this house slip away!

No comments:

Post a Comment