Saturday, December 13, 2014

PM Update

My PM is finally starting his weekly updates that he promised at our meeting.  I was informed yesterday that the foundation was completely done and that the lumber for my home was scheduled to arrive on Monday.  They won't start framing until mid week however.  Thanks to my new obsession with checking the 10 day  forecast, I expect this part to go pretty quickly.  It is quite possible that by the time my family comes back from our Christmas trek- that the house will be completely framed.  EXCITING!  No pics this week- didn't want to get in the workers way  :)


2 comments:

  1. So now Im following you. LOL. Didnt realize you were building a Courtland. Its a fav. home!!! Looking forward to the progress. dwtimes2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck- I'M looking forward to the progress. Every day I look at this darn row home (town home if you are not from Philly) and I think- geez I will be glad when I don't have to deal with THAT anymore.

      Delete